We make the difference with PR.
Every single day. We are pragmatic thinkers and intelligent doers.
We reach target audiences with effective messages.
WHAT CHARACTERIZES US?
- We ground our work in current communication theories, consumer insights and a good understanding of your world and the world of your target audiences.
- We believe in outcomes, not just outputs.
- Our PR plans have measurable targets and lead to measurable results.
- We work according to a confirmed approach and change course if necessary. On time and within budget.
- We are engaged, critical and keep you on your toes. All the time.
Every six months we have a new vacancy for an enthusiastic intern. Want to join our team? Our interns take part in the everyday practice of our agency. As an intern, you are part of a team of 12 communication specialists. You’ll participate in projects for ambitious clients with a wide range of needs.
Among the things an intern does: support the organization of press events, maintain contact with journalists and bloggers and research how to reach specialized target audiences. Since interns work directly with our PR consultants, they have a front row seat in seeing PR plans come into being. You’ll learn a lot that will help further your career.
HvdM belongs to the most established and longest existing PR agencies of The Netherlands. Founded in January 1951 by Frans Hollander, who was a groundbreaking communication professional in the formative years of the PR profession. He shared his knowledge through many textbooks, aiming to advance public relations.
Over 60 years later, we still carry on this tradition. Senior staff regularly contributes to new communication textbooks, such as the recent text book Communication of Organizations. We fulfill active roles in the national professional communication organization (Logeion) and are represented in the Board and Management of the International Public Relations Association (IPRA). We serve on a committee of the VPRA, the trade organization of PR agencies in the Netherlands, which audits and certifies the quality control systems of Dutch PR agencies.